Loading files for Text Inspection
Click the Text Inspection icon in the top toolbar to load Master and Sample documents and detect the text differences. The following screen displays:
- Click the Choose File button to select and upload the Master file you would like to compare. Click "+" to upload multiple master files. Click "-" to remove files.
2. Click the Choose File button to select and upload the Sample file you would like to compare.
3. Choose the Remove Headers/Footers (Word files only) option to automatically remove headers and footers in the documents if required, so as not to detect differences in page numbers, for example.
4. Choose the Correct Display Issues (PDF files only) option if the fonts in a PDF file may be corrupted (due to how the file was created, for example).
5. Click Upload Files. The files load in the Master/ Sample Preview panels.
Making sure your files are inspectable
Text Inspection supports the following file types:
PDF, AI, DOC/ DOCX, TXT, RTF, XLS/ XLSX, XML, HTML/ HTM, MHTML/ MHT, and C/ CPP/ H files. XML files with images can be checked by loading a zip that includes all the necessary files.
It is recommended that you load files with a maximum file size of 200 MB.