Inspection reports can be annotated with the the help of annotation tools (2), which can be found under More Tools (1) at the top of the panel following an inspection:
Once a tool is selected, move the cursor and click in the file.
- Font Information: Click and drag over text in the file for the font name, size, and weight (available in Notes only).
- Free Text: Click and drag the cursor to draw the text box and start typing.
- Free Hand: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation.
- Color Picker: Click anywhere in the file for RGB and CMYK color information specific to that exact point.
- Text Underline, Squiggly Underline, and Strikeout: Click and drag to underline or strike out text.
- Arrow: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation.
- Line: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation.
- Signature: Click and draw a signature in the window that pops up and then click Add Signature.
- Comment Note: Click to draw the annotation, enter text in the Annotation panel, and click Save.
- Callout: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation and click again to add the callout box.
- Add Image: Click on the file to browse for an image to add on top of the file. Click on the added image to move (click inside its borders and pan) or resize (click on its handles and drag).
- Shapes: Click and drag to draw a rectangle or ellipse. For the polygon, polyline, and cloud, click, drag, and click again to draw one segment. Double-click to release the cursor once finished.
All annotations are listed in the Notes panel on the right.
Click to edit and comments or delete.
Click Save to save any edits.
To delete the annotation itself, first click on it in the Inspection panel and then select Delete in the menu that appears.