The following section describe the steps involved in generating an inspection report.
NOTE: Multiple inspections can be combined into one report. Inspections that have not been excluded will appear in the generated PDF.
To generate a report:
- Click Report. The Report Options window will display.
- Fill in the Report Options window where applicable.
All fields in the Report Options window are optional except for:
- Inspected By, which s pre-populated with the user name by the system.
- Status (4), which must be set to either Pass or Fail for the report, which will include all inspections that had been run (unless specifically excluded), to generate.
- Click View or Save.
If a status has not been selected, the following message will display:
- Click Pass or Fail to set the inspection status.
Click Cancel to return to the Report Options window.
- If Save has been selected in the Report Options window, the report is saved in the selected (or default) report path.
- If View has been selected, the report saves in the selected (or default) report path and displays in the default PDF reader. All inspections are included in the report.
- If the licensed option to Enable Electronic Signatures has been checked by your administrator in the Settings window (via the Menu ), the Electronic Signature window will display.
- Fill in the User Name and Password fields (as you would to log in) and click Sign. Click Cancel to return to the Report Options window.