- New Text Inspection module.
- New Spelling Inspection module.
Text and Spelling Updates
Note: the following items are noted in comparison to DocuProof Enterprise:
- New simplified profiles to adjust inspection parameters used to produce inspection results.
- New advanced table detection logic resulting in reduced false positives and fewer grouping and synchronized issues.
- Ability to inspect varying types of tables (i.e., tables with different cell formats, tables with varying background colors).
- New automatic resync feature to reduce false positives and improve synchronization issues.
- New carton mode for inspecting labels and cartons with repetitive text.
- Ability to remove QRD headers automatically without needing to create custom templates.
- Improved speed of inspection.
- Improved file-loading speed and capabilities (i.e., ability to load large pdf files and pdf files with annotations).
- Improved zoom speed and capabilities (i.e., ability to zoom in/ out and pan on files of all sizes in a reasonable response time).
- Improved detection of font-type differences (i.e., font name, size, bold, italic, color, super/subscript).
- Improved inspection results for documents containing hidden text.
- Improved inspection results for Asian documents resulting in reduced false positives.
- Improved spelling logic with respect to punctuation to prevent invalid spelling errors.
- Updated spelling dictionaries to improve results.
- Ability to ignore upper and lower case for better matching during comparison.
- Application no longer closes when PDF files containing a large number of graphical elements are loaded.
- Improved performance of the application when the audit trail contains a large number of entries.
- Ability to create the login and password ids with the accented characters (Foreign languages)
- Added the audit trail when closing the application