GlobalVision Web 3.2.0 is a large update focusing on major performance improvements, bug fixes based on feedback, and new features.
We've also completely redone our inspection engine on the web for faster inspections and file loading time.
This is the major update from 3.1.0 to 3.2.0. This is a validated release.
- Ability to group differences in the Difference List and apply levels/ comments using the CTRL and SHIFT keys.
- Ability to cross out identical text throughout Master and/ or Sample file (Text/ Spelling).
- Complete upgrade of inspection engine for web. This new engine should have less false positives overall.
- Artwork overprint is always OFF in the background for inspection.
- Tab leaders are always ignored.
- Inspection email notifications have been removed.
- Inspection timeout period has been extended from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Fixed an issue where graphics inspections were randomly not performing.
- Fixed an issue where German was translating incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the inspection report was getting cut off or not generating.
- Fixed an issue where Braille regions were not getting detected.
- Fixed an issue where PDF files were failing to load.
- Fixed an issue where Select by Area was not retained after inspection.
- Fixed an issue with cropping.
- Fixed an issue where barcodes weren't being detected.
- Fixed an issue where Pharmacodes weren't being detected.
To upgrade to GlobalVision Web 3.2.0, please contact [email protected].