GlobalVision Web 3.3.0 is a general-maintenance release containing bug fixes, but several new features too, including an updated Graphics Inspection mode.
This is the update from 3.2.0 to 3.3.0. This is a validated release.
- Mozilla Firefox now supported.
- Flash panel in Graphics Inspection can be resized or popped out into a separate browser window.
- Master and Sample panels in Graphics Inspection can be hidden from view.
- Graphics and Text inspection views now show total number of differences (instead of ID numbers).
- Inspection Options icon has been replaced with the Inspect button.
- Locked-out users can re-authenticate their accounts on their own instead of having to contact their administrator.
- Warning messages now display before accounts expire.
- Sessions time out after 60 minutes instead of 30 minutes.
- Option to email reports to third parties has been removed from individual file-upload screens.
- Maintenance Message window and Login, Forgot Password, and Reset Password pages have been redesigned.
- Pop-up warning messages have been embedded in the Login page.
- "Please contact the system administrator" message is now linked to the GlobalVision support web page.
- Sign-up link to the GlobalVision contact page has been added on the Login page.
- Zoning search functionality on doc/ docx files now finds matching text strings in the sample.
- Text and Spelling Inspection errors are now all highlighted in red (instead of being color-coded).
- URL encoding for file names is now supported.
- Spelling Inspection Difference List is no longer misaligned.
- Warning message has been added for when files loaded in Graphics are unsuitable for inspection.
To upgrade to GlobalVision Web 3.3.0, please contact [email protected].