GlobalVision Desktop 5.3.0 is a non-validated general-maintenance PC release with several new features and bug fixes, a focus having been placed on improving the Application's user-friendliness to a greater degree.
- Search functionality added to Text Inspection to show potential Sample matches to selections in Master when creating zones or resynching differences.
- Point to Point action added to Color Inspection Mode, so users can choose the specific points in the Sample to compare to each point selected on Master.
- Color Picker window redesigned.
- Ability to replace value of a selected point with an alternative, prior to a color inspection.
- Users can be "locked out" after failing to use proper log-in credentials a predetermined amount of times (default of 10 attempts).
- Locked-out users can now regain access to Application by waiting for configurable lockout period to end (default of 15 minutes) or by contacting their administrator.
- Users can now recover passwords via email notification.
- Users get password-expiry warnings 30, 15, 7, and 3 days ahead of time.
- Temporary passwords are generated by Application instead of an administrator.
- Email notifications from a configurable address can be sent through Application.
- Administrators can activate or de-activate multiple user accounts at once using Batch mode.
- USPS barcode support in Barcode Inspection Mode.
- French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese, Korean, and Japanese translations of Application added.
- Single users can no longer both e-sign and approve a given inspection report.
- Reports requiring approval via e-signature now displayed prominently in Audit Trail.
- Redesigned menus and icons.
- Greater accessibility to shortcuts, which are now displayed in menus, tool tips, and a new reference guide.
- Users can now pan by clicking SPACEBAR and moving mouse.
- Infinitton keypad support as an alternative control option.
- Detected insertions and deletions during text inspections are now displayed more clearly, in corresponding panel only.
- Inspection reports now display selected Color Inspection action, when applicable.
To upgrade to GlobalVision Desktop 5.3.0, please contact [email protected].