Esko Automation Engine users need a license key to use the GlobalVision component of the software to run inspections. To get one, it's necessary to first generate a registration ID in the software. This is done through the following steps:
- Once in Automation Engine, click the "Tools" drop-down menu at the top.
- Click "Configure" and select "GlobalVision" in the left panel of the window that launches.
- Click the "Request License" button in the window of the same name.
- Copy the ID that appears in the following window.
- Include the copied (and then pasted) ID in an email to GlobalVision support ([email protected]) requesting a license key.
- Once you have the key, insert it in the corresponding field in the same "Request License" window in the Automation Engine software.
- Click "OK".