GlobalVision Desktop 5.5 is a PC release with several new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
- The ability to preprocess files as they load, so actual inspections run faster.
- The ability to raster files after zooming during text/ spelling inspections, so they appear less pixelated.
- Improved Text and Spelling Inspection processing speed.
- Pop-up menus replace Level and Comment drop-downs in Text and Spelling Inspection, so Difference List loads 400% faster.
- Improved Spelling Inspection logic with regard to punctuation.
- Adobe libraries upgrade for improved handing of layers and separation/ process color selections.
- Improved logic for Braille direction detection.
- Live text with font weight of at least 500 now considered bold to prevent false differences.
To upgrade to GlobalVision Desktop 5.5.0, please contact [email protected].