Menu > Administration > Settings
- Language: The Application’s default setting is English, with Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish also available.
- Hi-Contrast Difference Image: This option displays differences between the Master and Sample images in higher contrast. For more information, see Section 184.108.40.206 Show Difference Image.
- Difference Highlight Color: When checked, this option highlights Graphics Inspection differences in a mask of a customizable color and size. Re-inspect for the change to take effect.
- Mask Color: This option lets the user set the mask color, with the ability to pick screen or custom colors. For more information, see Section 220.127.116.11 Show Mask.
- Automatically zoom to each difference: When this option is checked, the selected difference, barcode, or Braille region is zoomed in on instead of just highlighted in the Inspection View.
- Raster documents after zoom: When this option is checked, Text or Spelling Inspection files raster automatically after being zoomed, for added clarity and less pixelation.
- Color Library: Select the applicable color library from the drop-down list, based on the connected color-calibrated GlobalVision scanner.
Text & Spelling Inspection
- Preload files for Text inspection: When this option is checked, the Application processes files as they load instead of during the actual inspection. As a result, inspections become faster.
- Default unit: Choose the unit in which lines or rectangles drawn using the Measurement Tools will appear.
- RGB Profile: The RGB Profile is used to display the color space in the user interface. The default profile is AdobeRBG1998.icc.
- CMYK Profile: The CMYK Profile is used to display the color space in the user interface. The default profile is USWebCoatedSWOP.icc.
- NextImage Profile: The color calibration file for the connected Contex scanner (to be used in conjunction with Color Inspection Mode).
- GlobalVision C8 Profile: The color calibration file for the connected GlobalVision C8 scanner (to be used in conjunction with Color Inspection Mode).
- Show Job interface: When checked, this option automatically loads the Job Wizard whenever the Application is opened or the interface is reset.
- Job Master Path: Set the default path loaded when selecting master files on the Master & Sample Selection screen of the Job Wizard.
- Cache Path: Set where data is stored by the Application.
- Report Path: Set the location of where generated reports are saved.
- Image Save Path: Set the default path when saving images.