Located in Master and Sample Toolbar
Measurement allows users to measure sizing on files when running a Graphics Inspection. Units display in inches, millimeters, or pixels and can be adjusted in the settings.
To measure a line:
- Select Line from the dropdown and click and drag the mouse on the file in the Master panel in the desired location.
- To edit the line, click back on the dotted line and redrag it from either end.
- Right-click on the dotted line to delete it.
To measure a rectangle:
- Select Rectangle from the dropdown and click and drag the mouse on the file in the Master panel in the desired location to create a line measurement.
- Edit the rectangle by clicking in its corners or borders and then dragging.
- Right-click to either delete the rectangle or select Snap to line for a closer crop to the shape within the rectangle.
To generate a PDF report of the measurements:
- Click the Measurement Tools icon and select Report. The Report Options window launches.
- Click View or Save to generate the report, which lists each of the measurements taken.