Region Mode lets you select an area in the image to be inspected.
- Full Page: The entire page gets selected as the inspection area.
- Shape: Shape mode is used to detect a shape for repeat detection. The tool will perform a detection to auto-select the shape.
- Marquee: Click and drag to select the area to be used for the inspection.
- Trim: The largest bounding area of the image is selected.
- You can also create a shape for repeat detection with the Marquee tool by creating the shape and clicking Crop to Contents.
- If you right-click on a layer and choose Set as shape region & hide or Use as shape region it will automatically get set as the Shape.
For marquee and trim selections, additional options exist in the right-click menu:
- Choose between applying the selection to a different number of pages.
- Click Change to circle to replace the rectangular selection with a circular one.