Located in Sample Toolbar
Match Scale lets you compare images with different sizes by scaling the dimensions of the Sample’s cropped area to match the dimensions of the Master’s cropped area.
To use Match Scale:
- In the Master panel, click Region Mode and Marquee and select the crop area. Use Crop to Contents to get a tighter crop.
- In the Sample panel, click Crop and select the crop area. Use Crop to Contents to get a tighter crop area.
- Click Match Scale . When the inspection is run, the Sample cropped area is inspected as if it were the same size as the Master cropped area.
- Both the Master and Sample images must be cropped before Match Scale is used.
- The minimum cropping area is 100 X 100 pixels.