The Show Pages/ Hide Pages icon shows/ hides an extra panel displaying all the pages loaded in the Master or Sample panel. When the panel is hidden, an up arrow will appear. Once the icon has been clicked and the panel that displays the different pages appears, a down arrow will appear instead.
NOTE: The icon is disabled once an inspection is run.
To display a different page in the Master or Sample panel:
- Click on the page of your choice in the Show Pages panel.
To scroll through the loaded pages in the Show Pages panel:
- Move the mouse over the scroll bar at the bottom of the panel.
- Scroll the track wheel up or down or left-click the mouse and move it in the desired direction.
- Alternatively, right-click on the scroll bar and choose between the following options:- Scroll here- Left edge or Right edge- Page left or Page right- Scroll left or Scroll right
To exclude a page from the inspection:
- Right-click on a page in the panel to reveal the Exclude Page option.
- Click to cross out the page and exclude it from the inspection.
To re-include excluded page(s):
- Right-click a page and unselect the Exclude Page option that appears.
- Alternatively, click the Reset Pages icon to reset all pages.