GlobalVision Desktop 5.7.1 is a validated PC release. It features a variety of improvements to the software. Updates were most notably made to Barcode and Braille Inspection modes.
- “Raster documents after zoom” feature now applies to Barcode Inspection.
- Barcode Inspection support for colored Pharmacode codes.
- Optical Character Recognition tool gets greyed out for all modes except Spelling.
- Pantone builder detects uncoated and extended gamut swatches.
- Color Inspector window updated.
- Braille dots no longer appear filled in Surface and Threshold images.
- “Above Threshold” Braille parameter changed to “% Acceptable”.
- Color-scheme of Page Selection toolbar updated.
- Automatic cropping for Braille height adjusted to compensate for scanner variance.
To upgrade to GlobalVision Desktop 5.7.1, please contact [email protected].