1. Ensure the proper inspection area is selected
Using partial inspection/ selection tools helps users define specific portions of a loaded file to be verified in Graphics Inspection.
- Use Master/ Sample tools to crop, rotate the image, etc. Make sure the appropriate Region Mode is selected. See the section entitled Region Mode in the Master Toolbar article for more information.
2. Select the graphics inspection mode icon
3. Select an action
- Click Action.
- Select the Action that best suits your inspection needs to detect the required differences from the drop-down menu. See the Administration Guide for more details.
4. Select profile
- Click Profile.
- Select the profile that best suits your inspection needs to detect the required differences from the drop-down menu. Alternative profiles may be created. See the Administration Guide for more details.
5. Run the inspection
- When inspecting repeats, the Repeats panel will display “Repeats Found: (#)” and list them. Repeats with differences will be highlighted in red. Repeats without differences will be highlighted in green.