Color Inspection Mode measures and compares the color-space information of selected points on a master or sample
- Click File Menu > Load Master
- Ensure the Color Inspection Mode Icon is Selected
- Set Action
- Set Profile if Needed
- Click on the Color Picker icon to launch the Color Inspector window.
- Click on the Add points icon and then on different points on the Master and Sample to compare to one another.
- Click Inspect. The images are inspected and the differences display in the Inspection View Sample Panel.