Customizing the Color Inspection Profile
To remenber the color points on the master to inspect
Before performing an inspection, the action and profile for the Color Inspection Mode must be set.
To create a Custom Color profile:
- Select Manage from the Profile drop-down list.
- The Color Profiles window displays.
- Click Add. A prompt appears, requesting a name.
- Enter the new profile name in the Profile Name text box.
- Close the Color profiles window.
NOTE: If a Point to Point profile is selected, the Application automatically switches to the appropriate action if it had been set to Single Page or One to One.
- Click the Color Picker
- Add points by clicking with the Color Point Selection.
- To save the selected points to the profile, click on Profiles Settings Button
- Click Yes.